how often.. and what do u exfloiate your skin with..

every day for me. and depend with whats on sale.. lately i use neutregan.. mis spelled.. but i also use,, aveno,, or clean and clear, dove, oatmeal, AND anything else on sale

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:45 AM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I use oil of olay
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:47 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Nutrigena (spelling!!!) every day, but now im getting into twice a day! He's coming home soon and I wanna look my best!!!! He's been deployed for a year and I FINALLY get him back in a few more months!!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 3:50 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Wet sand at the beach on Sundays, crawling after the 1 yo... works really good on my feet! my knees, not so much :-)
    plylerjones

Answer by plylerjones at 8:29 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• oatmeal is real good... mix with your soap as you wash. (not the instant kind)
    for the tub..put oatmeal in a pair of old panty hose, tie a knot next to the oat meal ball & cut off the rest of the panty hoses. let it float in the water. the water will turn creamy...then use oatmeal ball as a srubby.
    You can do this in the shower but you dont get the creamy water to soak in which is very nice for dry skin.
    dont reuse the oatmeal ball. discard after each use and start fresh.
    lacyjones

Answer by lacyjones at 9:32 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Before buying or selling any body care products, it is important to check the safety of the ingredients. I like the Skin Deep database maintained by the Environmental Working Group (the folks who publish the guide to pesticides in produce). www.ewg.org
    Avon and Mary Kay, among others, make a big public show of their support of breast cancer research and victims, yet refuse to stop using cancer causing ingredients in their products.

i do a honey mask daily, and add baking soda every 3 days to exfoliate

Answer by rkoloms at 12:07 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I use a mixture of sea salt and body oil. I exfoliate about twice a week.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 2:48 AM on Jul. 16, 2009

• I use Sweet and Smooth by Sensaria (it's a salt and sugar scrub that has just 4 ingredients...salt, sugar, orange oil and almond oil) all over my body 2 times a week. I love it...i feel sooooo soft and smooth after and the feeling lasts.

For my face I use the Sea Kelp Scrub which is AMAZING! You are supposed to exfoliate your face 2-3 times a week but I overdo it...i just like the feeling so much!

www.mysensaria.com/neha if you are interested in seeing these products.
    neha525

Answer by neha525 at 6:10 PM on Jul. 17, 2009