Has anyone shown up with a low lying placenta early on in there pregnancy..my doc said not to worry and I'm going back in a month. I feel good..no cramps, bloocd, overall very good pregnancy..i am 18.5 weeks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:27 AM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• IF your dr says not to worry adn you feel godo then .. why are you worring?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:41 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I had on You just need to be wary of any thing weird you can't be to careful any cramping bleeding or water breakage means hospital asap. Mine cleared up at around six months and I had a perfectly normal delivery If it does not clear up it may mean c section. That is why the precautions but just follow your docs orders and don't miss your appointments. I'm sure you be fine if you need to take ever pm me good luck sweetie.

hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 4:57 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• It moves upward and out of the way about 75% of the time. Even if it doesn't move, you will most likely have a sucessful pregnancy although it could mean a C-section and/or bedrest.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 11:09 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• i had that too, i was put on bed rest and no sex..but for me it was to the point where i started bleeding..but by about the middle of my second trimester the placenta moved up where it was suppose to be and stayed there.
    MaciesMommy09

Answer by MaciesMommy09 at 12:19 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• My placenta was covering the cervix at 20 weeks, it moved up. There isn't anything that can be done anyway. If it doesn't move it means c-section but in most cases it moves.
    Cynthje

Answer by Cynthje at 2:01 PM on Jul. 15, 2009