Who cares about what anons think?

I see all these posts and questions about people deeply offended by anon. responses. Why? It seems so insecure to let it bother you!

preggoandfat

Asked by preggoandfat at 4:29 AM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Entertainment

• ive found that some posters just want people to reinforce their crazy ideas and when i gave my screen name to a response that was totally innoucuous this poster was all up in my page and annoyed me so much that I just go anon. im here for fun not to re live high school.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Jul. 17, 2009

• I seen one post tonight about it
    How does it affect you ?
    Why do you care if someone else if hurt by what an ignorant mean a$$ says ?
    I think its shallow and low to be anon jus tot trash talk someone or to follow them around and talk crap after everything they say .
    Even on here people are only human , ssome more sensitive then others .
    Some have low self esteem .. Some lik eme just really dont give a rats a$$ what an anon has to say
    So how does it affect you to where you felt the need to post this?
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:39 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• It doesn't make sense though why people are being offended by ANON. Aren't we all ANON on the internet? If someone wants to be mean to another person, so be it... they are just insensitive. OR they may just be some J#RK with testostone messing with everyone. You just have to learn to ignore those posts. I don't think it's insecure to let it bother you but what does a screen name to a question or answer give you? Some peace of mind that you can track that person? But you can't, it's the D#MN internet... It's not like the person responding is your neighbor or good friend. And just to annoy you out there, I'm going to post this ANON. What does it matter????? I can give a screen name and so what??? If I've ruined my rep with this screen name, I'll just open a new account with a different screen name! Are you going to know its the same person???
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:20 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I don't understand why people get upset with the remarks from any stranger. I suspect that it is low selfesteem, but I really don't know (because I don't know you, do I? I don't care when non-anons like Mrs. Owen make rude remarks about me)

Answer by rkoloms at 10:31 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I agree. I often get anonymous commenters on my blog. IUsually they are the harshest, most negative commenters. So of course when they want to act like idiots, they don't have the courage to display their name. Pretty cowardly if you ask me. I usually disregard them.
    DCchick06

Answer by DCchick06 at 10:53 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I will go ANON if I'm talking about someone I know in real life that may be on Cafemom or I will go ANON over a sexual matter in relationships..generally though I like my screen name displayed.
    Can't get best answer unless you show it,lol
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 4:11 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Sone of these women are out right crazy, if,you speak against them,they will stalk you on your page,call you names in groups.
    Anonymous