Do you sometimes get sick of the anti-gay marriage bashing?

Janka77

Asked by Janka77 at 4:57 AM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• YES! Get over people... It's their choice to do what they want.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:10 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• No, I don't and I think that people who don't want it for our society have as much right to be heard as anyone else, since we "supposedly" have the right to free speech in this country.
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 7:48 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Op, what's your definition of bashing? Is someone speaking free about their religious beliefs bashing? I don't think so. That is free speech. And wouldn't this question just provoke more 'bashing' comments? I have no problems with gays and ssm as the STATES mandate. It is not a Federal issue.  Their lives, not my place to judge.  That is up to someone greater than I. But I respect someone right to speak free in a public place/forum. Why do some gays (take the kiss-in's on Mormon grounds) have to be so determined to disrespect and break laws to get their point across. Aren't there BETTER ways to go about progress?  I think those guys made themselves look like idiots. 

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 7:58 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• NOT REALLY, IT MAKES MY MISSION OF GETTING GAYS THOSE RIGHTS EVEN MORE FOCUSED.

Answer by older at 8:19 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Well I've learned that it isn't worth wasting my time telling people on here my beliefs when it comes to homosexuals and their rights. I would rather let my voice be heard when it comes to elections and those who represent me in DC and in my own state.
    usmc0351wife

Answer by usmc0351wife at 8:37 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I am sick of all the ANTI bashing. anti gay anti Christian anti Pagan anti this anti that! UGH it's ANNOYING!

autumnsunris113

Answer by autumnsunris113 at 9:11 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• its becoming just another thing to fight about. why should we care who gets married and who doesn't?? i read a quote somewhere like "if you dont like gay people, blame the straight people, they're the ones that keep having gay babies".

cmon already, it doesnt say anything in the constitution about only having all these rights if you're straight. can we move on and focus on more important issues??
    m4m4

Answer by m4m4 at 9:32 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• If someone feels that it is wrong, that is fine for them and their family, they'd better just hope none of their kids turn out gay or they'll be eating some crowe, that's for sure....but to tell others what they can and can't do? Enough already.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 9:36 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Yes, actually I get sick of all of the gay and lesbian crap. I wish it would all go away.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 10:06 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Why do some gays (take the kiss-in's on Mormon grounds) have to be so determined to disrespect and break laws to get their point across. Aren't there BETTER ways to go about progress?

AMEN! You would think that since they're all about demanding respect and tolerance they would be respectful and tolerant as both of those are a two way street. But it seems to me that the respect and tolerance they harp and preach about not having are not something they intend to reciprocate.

BlueCollarMama

Answer by BlueCollarMama at 10:15 AM on Jul. 15, 2009