Perv or Drugs?

From the news - a 51 year old man was arrested in a cemetery yesterday for public indecency. An off duty cop was jogging by and saw the guy get out of his truck naked. Guy said he'd been golfing, and his he took his clothes off because they were wet, but that he wanted to check on his in-law's grave and got out (naked) to get a better look at the flowers because he didn't have his glasses.
Let's not even consider why he was driving if he's so blind without his glasses he can't see the flowers from the truck.
So what's your guess - freaky perv with a cemetery fetish or just on drugs?

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 6:09 AM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Neither I would say trying to hide alltimers with a crazy my grandpa did it for five yrs
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 6:38 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I'm going with freaky perv.
    asiamommi

Answer by asiamommi at 6:25 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Combonation of both maybe?
    LadyJayne27

Answer by LadyJayne27 at 6:32 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I agree with hot-mama86. Neither. He was probably senile and had no idea what he was doing or is sick with some disease. An old woman lives next door to my sister and is senile and does crazy stuff like that. She feeds raccoons loaves and loaves of bread and will come outside wearing only these shiney gold underwear. Thankfully they live in a pretty secluded area but still its not a pretty sight. Haha. She even will get all dressed up and walk out to her car, open the passenger door, sit inside for like 15 mins, and then go back in the house and put her pjs on. My sister thinks she might be skitzophrenic (sp?) and that she thinks she is going out somewhere but really shes just sitting in her drive way.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 7:20 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Oh yeah, I totallly agree with the PP. Alzheimers/Dementia. When older women and men are afflicted with this horrible illness, they do crazy things. My moms MIL is in very severe stages of this and though shes in a home to take care of her, she does the same sort of weird stuff like this everyday. She was getting up at all hours of the night stripping off her clothes, peeing in the floor or the bed, going out to the car and just sitting there and then going back in the house. Putting on multiple layers of clothes. I could go on and on with the stories. My mom finally had to find a full time caretaker for her because she just couldnt watch her all the time. My mom needed to sleep and her MIL was up all night. She says crazy things, she doesnt recognize anyone and she talks about things from the past. She told me John Wayne was a good friend of hers. She thinks her oldest son is her youngest son....I have compassion for this man
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 7:26 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• well a few possible answers here....one he may be on drugs and not know what he was doing, or he may have a tumor or have some other illness (Alzheimers or the like) that inhibits recognition of events, or yes he could have been a perverted psycho who skipped his meds or took too many. You really never know but in any sense, he should have NOT been driving.
    vidamc2

Answer by vidamc2 at 9:00 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• If he had Alzheimer's he wouldn't have come up with the elaborate tale.

asiamommi

Answer by asiamommi at 9:08 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I have done stranger things in my life and I'm not a perv or senile so I believe his story is plausible. I mean, what can the poor guy do in a cemetary without clothes on? Dig with his hands and open something that is locked before doing something nasty? Get off by looking at a headstone? Naw, I believe the events as stated.
    It's the freaks and pervs who have totally believable and sensible stories, not the ordinary people who do things without thinking them through thoroughly....LOL.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:44 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• If he had Alzheimer's he wouldn't have come up with the elaborate taleThat's not true when my grandpa first started showing significant signs of Alzheimer's he would end some where not knowing how he got there. Then realizing his environment make up an elaborate excuse for what happened. My favorite was when he was found on the on coming traffic side of the freeway pull off and said that he was driving home and aliens abducted him and returned him there hoping he would be killed because he knew their secrets. The reason he was naked was the aliens raped. Most of these cover stories don't make any sense at all but they would rather you think them crazy then growing old.

hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 11:47 AM on Jul. 15, 2009