Wrong? Yes or no?

DH and I are XBOX fans. We play often. Daily in-fact. We both have XBOX live accounts. Have the same basic group of friends online.

DH and I joke about it often. I have a thing for accents and we have a good friend in Scotland. He sounds simply delicious.

I often joke he's my online boyfriend. I tell DH to get an online Girlfriend.

We both laugh about this. And like I said we have the same group of friends. They know we are married. It's not like we will ever met them and we just joke around about it. Not like we are sharing pictures and/or cyber sexing.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:41 AM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• if its something you are both comfortable with I don't see how ots wrong. just make sure no one gets hurt.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:50 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Ohhh, accents - I'd date a total pig if he talked funny (I just might keep my eyes closed if he's really really ugly)..
    nah, you and dh are cool with it then I wouldn't worry about it.
    plylerjones

Answer by plylerjones at 8:00 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• If you and your hubby are both ok with it - then I would not worry or think it is 'wrong'.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 8:56 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Scottish dude? Who could resist that? Nothing wrong if you don't cross boundaries. What if dh's online girlfriend is in town but has a great accent? Would that be the same thing? Just set personal boundaries and stick with them. You can send the Scottish dude to me though! lol

Answer by admckenzie at 10:48 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• LOL! Dh doesn't have one, yet! I told him too! My boundaries would be someone close...IYKWIM?

Theres a Scottish dude, and English dude and an Irish due in our group of friends...I love them! We all have a blast chatting.
    Anonymous

• If one of you found the joke unfunny and were hurt, I could see the problem. But if you're in the same group of friends and the friendship is platonic even when your SO *isn't* around, then what's the big deal?
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 5:15 PM on Jul. 15, 2009