MY BRA LINE.....

I dont know why Im getting this but where my bra is set like on my side n back, its getting dark. Does anyone know what Im talking about, if so does this happen to you? What do I do to make that go away??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:16 AM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• do you use wire bras? cause that will for sure make under your boobs and sides black.. its not like brusn but something like that.. its were the blood flow is getting cut off in sperts.. try wearn a sports bra for a few days if you can.. to tell ya the truth i dont think this will perm go away, but it could help.. my mom still as the blackness, and has had, since she had me..
    ArlieBeeMee

Answer by ArlieBeeMee at 8:46 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I was getting a dark bruise that sounds like what you are saying on the sides where the wire was poking me. Maybe the fit isn't right and it's digging into you? That could cause some bruising.
    neha525

Answer by neha525 at 6:11 PM on Jul. 17, 2009