Any effective ttc drugs i can take?

Its been 10yrs and trying to get pregnant. have had 4 miscarriages, the last one was in Dec 2007 and since then no conception. never been on contraceptive. i don't know why i take long to conceive again after D & C.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:39 AM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Have you spoken to your doctor?
    christaberk

Answer by christaberk at 10:24 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• my periods were very irregular so my doctor put me on metaformin to regulate them, it also helped me to loose wieght. Now we have a better chance of concieving because I am having a regular period and that means that you are ovulating properly. My doc sid also to go ahead and start taking folic acid and pre-natal vitamins, to get it in your system while you are trying, to be more ready to make a healthy baby and be healthier in the process yourself too. so we sre still trying, but with more of a chance now, so I am hopeful
    Anonymous

• Before you turn to chemically altered drugs, try herbs. Vitex (Chaste Berry) and Dong Quai are 2 herbs that work with your body to regulate hormones and your cycle to give you a better chance of conceiving. You can Google "herbs to help with conception" and find a whole bunch of good ones. Personally, I like to go the natural route before jumping to drugs.
    beadingmom17

Answer by beadingmom17 at 2:11 PM on Jul. 15, 2009