• In the Spotlight:

Why do the boobs have to be the first to go????? sniff sniff...

Currently I have lost 13 lbs...more to come...;)

But WHY WHY WHY do the boobs have to be the first to go...I love them....I miss them......sniff sniff....WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:20 AM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I stilll have mine :) I was 100 lbs when I got pregnant, gained 50 lbs and still weigh 120 and love it. (i'm 5'0) Went from a 34a to a 34d and still have a C cup!! I love it my post pregnancy body. Before I was pregnant I literally couldn't gain weight. Now I just love the extra curves to my body. (oh my son is 16 months by the way)
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 9:23 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I never lose my boobs when i lose weight
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:42 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• i'm with you sister. I lost 5 lbs & could not understand why it didn't look like it or feel like it...until i finally measured my boobs. IT ALL came off of my boobs!!!! My bra's are looser.....i wanted to friggen CRY! Anyhow, i plan on fixing them surgically so hopefully i will have my younger boobs back sooner than later!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:46 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I know! I've been losing weight and I will miss mine, too!!! It's amazing... the last place to gain and the first place to lose! Unfair! haha
    TheJBug

Answer by TheJBug at 10:20 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I am the same way! The first place I lose is my boobs, but when I gain weight that's the last place I gain. The first place I gain weight is my stomach, so if I gain 5-10 lbs I look pregnant...not good since I'm 45 years old!!
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 12:21 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Oh yeah weight first GOES to the hips and thunder thighs on me, and LEAVES from the already non-existent rack. I mean c'mon! I already shop in the JUNIORS section for bras! (and seriously, if my dh laughs at me one more time because Hannah montana was the only bra I could find in my size, i may just kill him! LOL)
    mama4Christ361

Answer by mama4Christ361 at 3:18 PM on Jul. 15, 2009