wat is go for stretch markes,,,,,, i found a medicen for the scares its like botox gel,any suggestions

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:41 AM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• You cant get rid of them.
    They will fade over time .
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:49 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• ANEW Clinical professional stretch mark smother from Avon is great! Your stretch marks start to fade in two weeks! I have had six children and this has really helped! Avon also offers a 100% money back guarantee so what do you have to lose! Nothing. Let me know if I can help you Veronica (931) 637-3604. www.youravon.com/veronicabishop
    vmojica1012

Answer by vmojica1012 at 3:51 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Friends of mine have had fantastic luck with Sensaria's Jojoba Oil.
    check it out here: www.mysensaria.com/neha

I unfortunately didn't know about it when I was preggers so I have the marks. But, I've been using the Ultimate Body Applicator to lose inches at the belly and it has been working great at minimizing the look of the stretch marks too! www.gettingsexyback.com

Let me know if I can help you with any questions!
    neha525

Answer by neha525 at 6:06 PM on Jul. 17, 2009