can you start getting heartburn at 10 weeks of pregnancy?

cause im getting heartburn and this is my first pregnancy

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:44 AM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• YES!!! Hopefully you are not like me and have it so bad that you have to sleep sitting up at night when you are only a week away from delivery.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:49 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• yes I am about 5 weeks and I have it real bad Good luck

mom-2b

Answer by mom-2b at 9:51 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Yes, the heartburn is caused by hormones being released into your system from the baby. Buy an extra large bottle of tums- it will be your best friend from now on! I started getting heartburn at 10 weeks and it still hasn't stopped! (I'm 37 weeks now).
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 10:26 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Ask your doc for prilosec! My heart burn was so bad it would make me sick to my stomach. Good luck and congradulations!
    KJ_on

Answer by KJ_on at 10:30 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I got it about halfway into the second trimester and now I'm at 34 weeks and it just gets worse. I'm taking Zantac 300mg, which has helped a lot, but hasn't completely eased it.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:58 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• yes...i have it from the get go....killer heartburn....ugh...still have it...only 30 days to go thoguh
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 11:04 AM on Jul. 15, 2009