No Solicitations!

Hi everyone! I was just thinking... there should be some sort of "No Soliciting" banner or widget or something to put on our pages. I get a number of friend invites that turn out to be moms trying to get people to join their downline. Dont' get me wrong, I do this same exact thing to furniture stores and other catalogs when I'm trying to get more work...so I'm not hating on anybody. I just get slightly let down hoping that it's a new friend and it's just a sales "call". And yes, I'm fully aware that I could just write it on my page..but how fun is that? There should be little avatars that either say "Yes, I'm looking to work from home" "Or no, I'm happy with my current business". Something like that. Then moms don't waste time targeting women who aren't interested, I only get hit up by real potential mom friends...and it'd just be cute. LOL.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:20 AM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would have to agree.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:26 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I personally dont apprecaite moms who send me messages only to try to get me to join their home business.....work at home crap just not for me....most seen to be scams anyways...got better uses for what little money I do have.....
    michaux

Answer by michaux at 1:56 PM on Jul. 15, 2009