What do you do when your friend....

Posts a journal about how they arent a bad mom and that she has never put either one of her kids in danger but you have sen it first hand. My friend got in my car and didnt buckle down her infants car seat and just had her 2 yr old on her lap. She sleeps until all hours of the day and I always wonder where they kids are.... But I dont know if I should say somethingor let her think shes a good mom

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• A true friend would say something. It would be better hearing it from a friend theDYFS
    Myni

Answer by Myni at 10:37 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Just keep your mouth shut. She might start a fight with you. She should buckle her kids though. Maybe ask her if she needs help buckleing her kids in if she's with you in the car.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 10:31 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Were you driving? I would never have started the car until the kids were all safely in their car seats. Being the driver, you would get in trouble for that if you were to get pulled over. Some people call the police with license numbers of cars where kids aren't buckled up.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:34 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• If you wonder where the kids are when she's sleeping all day then go over and find out or send CPS. Don't allow those children to be alone and hungry or be playing with matches or drinking bleach while the great mom is asleep. Let cps decide if she's a good mom

Answer by admckenzie at 10:42 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Personally, I don't let anyone ride in my car without being buckled in. So, next time they ride in your car, you should INSIST on the kids being in car seats.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• if you have known this all along, why wait til onw to say something about it? you didnt have a care in mind until you read her blog. im guessing your a little jealous.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Maybe to her, her parenting is fine because that's all she knows. If in your presence the children aren't buckled in the car properly, take the initiative and buckle the child up yourself. I know its not your responsibility but like I've said before, maybe the type of parenting she's doing is the only parenting that she knows...
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 2:20 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Oh yes I am so jealous that she doesnt buckle her kids in, thats something everyone should be jealous about
    Anonymous