i wanted to know if you were able to get your tubes tied at the age of 19

jadensmom352

Asked by jadensmom352 at 10:45 AM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I dont know, I think if your on medicaid thier is an age limit? Unless its for health reasons.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I'm not sure, I know they won't let a man get a vasectomy until a certain age though. Just call your doctor and ask, that would be the easiest way to get an answer.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• heath reasons period; your not aloud to get your tubes tide in here in VA until your 25 years old - or have had 3 children before then.
    dorkish_face

Answer by dorkish_face at 10:49 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Here in PA it's 25 or if you have had 3 kids.
    StifflersMom82

Answer by StifflersMom82 at 10:51 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Well I asked the same question but I am 24 and one mom told me most likely not. They believe unless its a medical reason that you shouldnt until your older. I wanted to do it now I am married and ready for no more kids. But most doc believes you may divorce or want more once you're older and more mature to decide what you want out of life like more kids...but I would check with ya docs.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• depends on your state but most have a 25 or 2 kids rule unless you need it for health reasons
    heather.darin

Answer by heather.darin at 11:19 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• In wisconsin its 21, or three kids- They won't let me do it, and I'm pissed! my body, should be my choice
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 12:26 PM on Jul. 15, 2009