Bleeding

Ok so Im 15 weeks pregnant. A month ago I went to the restroom and when I wiped there was some brown blood (no cramping) I called my Dr they said dont worry and just watch it. After 3 days it was gone and at my appointment everything was fine the babys heartbeat was 160. Well yesterday I went to the restroom and there was brown blood again. There is no cramping its not heavy its just when I wipe. What do you think it could be?

mycheyl

Asked by mycheyl at 11:05 AM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• sounds like implantation bleeding. I had the same thing at the same time- I would call the Dr again just to let them know- they MAY want an ultrasound- but you will be having one soon anyway. WORST case senario it MAY be placenta previa- but that can move...I wouldn't worry about it :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• i had several episodes of bleeding, sometimes brown, sometimes dark red...turned out i had placenta previa but as my pregnancy progressed the placenta migrated to where it was supposed to be and everything was fine.
    MaciesMommy09

Answer by MaciesMommy09 at 12:07 PM on Jul. 15, 2009