29 weeks- time DRAGGING

So is this when time starts dragging in pregnancy? I feel like I have NOTHING for this baby. I am 29 weeks along today and I feel like the days are SO slow!! Up until now time went so fast!!! I have 11 weeks left and I KNOW I can handle it- I just want to know if time speeds up again?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• well if time is dragging and you have nothing why dont you go buy stuff and set up the room maybe that will help time go by a little faster
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• ^^^^ agree.

just enjoy the time you have left, it's gone and past before you know it. be glad the time is going slow....once your baby is here, you'll wish time would just slow down!
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 11:38 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I agree with OP; I'm going to be 20 weeks saturday and this time has been going by so slow; if your complaining at 29 weeks; I'm starting to get sad lol
    dorkish_face

Answer by dorkish_face at 11:41 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• it went by sooooo slooow for me...esspecially at the end, it felt like i had been pregnant for my whole life..i couldnt remember what it felt like not to be prego..sry..it will be over b4 you know it.
    MaciesMommy09

Answer by MaciesMommy09 at 12:02 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Oh no honey, that's nothing. I'm 38 weeks and I just swear the clock is ticking slower and slower and sloooooower. I have 12 days until my due date and I want that day to hurry up and come because I'm experiencing cramps, pressure "down there" and these sleepless nights are not helping me be productive at work AND not to mention I'm ready to STOP WORKING already! Seems like all the other months I was exactly one month pregnant but this last month seems like I have been two months pregnant in a month. Doesn't make sense? It shouldn't cause that's how crazy I am to get this show on the road already!!
    Shamerika

Answer by Shamerika at 12:25 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I feel ya! cooommmmeeee oooonnnnnn!!!! I feel like I'm ready, too! I know the baby needs to stay in there longer, (I'm almost 29 weeks, too) but I feel like 40 weeks can't seem to get here fast enough. I, too am suffering from "I have nothing for this baby" It's not really that way, but since there's not a bassinette my room and no diapers in the changing table, I feel that way! PM me if you want!
    mmmommy0207

Answer by mmmommy0207 at 12:44 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Tell me about it, with my first it seemed fast to me but now with my second I am 34 weeks along and I feel like I have been pregnant my whole life. To help things speed up a little, I did some shopping today. I didnt have a ton of money to spend so I went to k-mart so I could put some things on layway, I bought some clothes and stocked up on diapers, crib sheets, pacifiers, and nipples for the bottles. I also bought this thing by munchkin that helps you keep the jar food organized. I LOVE layway.
    Abbysmommy321

Answer by Abbysmommy321 at 1:57 PM on Jul. 15, 2009