I can't find my digital camera!!

I could have sworn I put it on my dresser, now it's gone..any ideas where it could be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• no but you can use mine until you find yours

Answer by admckenzie at 12:21 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• is that you again amy?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• LOL! No anon :22 sorry...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• look in the floor, under the dresser, in the drawers, look on your bed, in the nightstand, in your kitchen,
    Anonymous

• lol I thought it was Amy also Have you looked for it under the bed?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Well you may have found it by now, but if not I had a few ideas of places I would look if it were me: in your purse, in your diaper bag, in your child's toy box, under your bed. Anyway hope you find it, I hate when this happens to me...drives me crazy!! lol
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 11:49 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• thank you admackenzie! It sucks because my son had his second football game on Sat. this is his first year. I wanted to have pictures and video of every game and of course the first time they ever make a touchdown, I don't have my camera! So I guess they have to make a touchdown every game until I find it! : )
    Anonymous

• How do you lose your digital camera? Mine cost too much money for me to just lay it around and not know where it is. I guess some people just have extra cash on hand to be able to just misplace something so expensive. WOW!
    Anonymous