Bleeding during sex?! HELP!!

Hello.
Last night my husband and I were having sex and he looked down and noticed blood on his penis. It was bright red blood and covering his whole penis. After we stopped I had a bit of brown spotting on a pantyliner. This happened a few months ago as well, but my midwife did and exam and said everything looked normal. My pap 4 months ago was normal. I have had a previous leep surgery done to remove precancerous cells due to HPV. Right now I am somewhere near ovualtion and we are currently ttc. I didnt know if maybe the ovulations is causing this for some reason or if I have an underlying issue. Hubby also said that my cervix feels much lower then it has ever been these past few months. I get sharp pains when he bumps it during intercourse which I have never experianced before recently. I called my midwife this morning and she will be calling me back shortly. I am just looking for mamas who have been in similar situations.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Health

• The only time i had this problem at all was DURING pregnancy, and right after...hmm..
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 11:30 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• i only had this problem when I was pregnant. Well of course right after I had my child, but that's it
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 12:06 PM on Jul. 15, 2009