Does anyone know about cna registration?

I was wondering if anyone could help me out. Back in Spring I was going to take the cna 1 class at the community college here where I live and it didn't exactly work out. They told me people slept over night on the ground to be in the top 20. I didn't think that going at 3 in the morning I would end up number 23. So I didn't get in.
This time for the Fall class its by appointment only. My appointment is in the morning and the registration started yesterday. I just didn't know if anyone could tell if I might be wasting my time again. Thanks to anyone that can help!!

Lilmomma14

Asked by Lilmomma14 at 11:48 AM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Money & Work

• bump
    scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 11:57 AM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Cant u take it privately through adult school? That is how I did mine it cost me just under 500
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 12:14 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I would check into your local care homes and see if they offer the class.

In my area, they all offer the class, and its paid training!! Totally worth it, instead of using your own money. I'll take being paid to go to school anyday.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 12:41 PM on Jul. 15, 2009