Hyperemesis gravidarum

Just wondering how many of you other mom's have gone through this in your pregnancies? I had it with both of my girls and I just thought it would be comforting to hear how many other have had to deal with this as well and share our horror stories. My family and in laws all thought I was being dramatic (even though I was hospitalized through out both pregnancies for dehydration!) so it's nice to hear from mom's that understand!

hotrodmomma

Asked by hotrodmomma at 11:52 AM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Health

• bump
    scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 12:00 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I've had it during all 4 of my pregnancies... The first was the worst, I was sick the entire pregnancy... With the other 3 it was basically justduring the 1st trimester, after that it became a lot milder and was easier to deal with...
    armymom2007

Answer by armymom2007 at 12:23 PM on Jul. 17, 2009