Is it ok for your mate to communicate with old school mates on Facebook?

He just got back into realestate and he says that he uses Facebook to get new cilents so he can sell some houses. But I do you know if one of those females is not an old girlfriend eventhough on Facebook shows everything. Is that somthing that you should be worry about. Should I just roll with the flow, he does have pictures of us on his page.

moviestar

Asked by moviestar at 12:01 PM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• my SO just found some of his old friends on yahoo, and most of them are girls..one of them is really pretty..but i mean i trust him, and its the internet, you should atleast trust until he gives u areason to believe other wise.
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 12:03 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I could care less who my hubby talks to, on facebook or email. I'm very secure in my marriage.
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 12:05 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• If your husband would do something you need to worry about it won't be because he is on Facebook with old girlfriends. If he is that kinda guy he is that kinda guy and would do it with or without Facebook.
    TessLouise

Answer by TessLouise at 12:09 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• It's called Networking. He needs to do it to find a client base even if it's old girlfriends or old boy friends or whoever. If your relationship is good then don't sweat the small stuff

Answer by admckenzie at 12:15 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• My hubby as old school mates on his myspace and most of them are girls and so do I, it is no big deal to me. Is your hubby starts being secretive and hiding or doing the facebook/myspace where no one is around then maybe be concerned but if it is all out in the open then no worries!!!
    Korysmom96

Answer by Korysmom96 at 12:17 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• My dh communicates with tons of his old female schoolmates and current female coworkers. I don't have a problem with it - if he wanted to be with one of them, he would be.

Answer by missanc at 12:24 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• if you have a healthy marriage. don't worry about it. it's normal to talk to old friends.
    scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 12:24 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Facebook is for social networking not for career networking. I think he's just using that as an excuse. You don't mix business with personal life, so if he does have pictures of his family and personal information on his facebook, then he's not using it to sell houses.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 12:34 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• don't be too jealous, it's just facebook. my husbands a real estate agent as well and it really does help to get in touch with old classmates to gain clientele. if you trust him, don't worry. or get an account and you'll be able to see what everyone says to eachother anyway!
    Anonymous