Sometimes do you think you talk to much?

My daughter has me realizing it. I just need to vent with other moms, but sometimes I do it too much. YUCK. I have to work on this.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:04 PM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I was just thinkin this about myself! I'm on my break at work and was talking to a coworker and afterward I was thinkin "Did she really need to know all that?"
    Anonymous

• haha I think we all do sometimes! Your mind just gets on a certain path and there's no stopping it! haha
    Anonymous

• lol - sometimes
    scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 12:11 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• yepp..and i feel bad about it...i cant seem to catch myself til after the fact. then im like SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP....
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 12:11 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• GUILTY! All day, every day I am by children or people with the mentalities of children. (work with adults that have MR/DD and most act like children).. I get really excited by other adults.. I can't shut up. Last week when I was delivering Avon to one of my co-workers at one of those houses we work at.. she actually had to kick me out of the door because I couldn't shut up.. LoL. That should have been a wake up call
    starmoonlight

Answer by starmoonlight at 12:16 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• yes. SO says I talk too much. Dr Phil says women use a lot more words per day than men so I guess it's a female thing!

Answer by admckenzie at 12:16 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I don't think that I talk to much, but my hubby thinks I do! LOL
    amy_k_in_pa

Answer by amy_k_in_pa at 12:26 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• No, I'm actually pretty quiet most of the time. I do notice that I give too many details when I do talk like when I'm telling a story or something. It takes me 5 minutes to describe a 3 minute incident lol and people get bored.
    Anonymous

• Always. I love to talk to people. I am also a good listener.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 1:03 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Have you seen the episode of Everyone Loves Raymond where he's like "It's like your mouth is falling down the stairs" I definately do that sometimes!
    mmmommy0207

Answer by mmmommy0207 at 1:08 PM on Jul. 15, 2009