healthy but yummy dinner idea?

So im on a health food kick. I have finally realized that losing weight is tough and this time im truly dedicated. I bought all healthy food at the grocery store but now i dont know what to do with it! LOL. I want to make something really yummy on the grill tonight for dinner. I need a DELICOUS yet very healthy meal. Nothing organic (cause i didnt buy that stuff) but i need ideas? Come on ladies i know there are health buffs out there!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:15 PM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Here are some suggestions, message me for recipes:
    noodles and veggies with peanut sauce
    southwest falafel
    lentil sloppy joes
    pot pie
    tofu fish sticks with sweet potato baked fries
    quick stirfry
    mushroom stroganoff
    squashed macaroni
    zucchini notcrab cakes

that's all i can think of off the top of my head. feel free to contact me for recipes

Answer by rkoloms at 12:52 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• its the herbs and spices that make things tasty.

grilled chicken with a salad
    shishkebobs
    grilled fish

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 1:12 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• first get foil and spray with cooking spray then, add cut up potatoes,onions, and any of the following
    baby carrots, any type of peppers, mushrooms (leave them whole because they will shrink),broccoli
    season with mrs.dash garlic and herb or pepper and parsley is good as well. top wih foil and fold up the edges and pinch them so it is sealed. pop a small hole on top and add 1/4 cup water for steaming purposes. Grill on 350 or medium for a half hour.
    The next night you can try sweet potatoes peeled and cut up, then add pineapple chunks and if using canned pineapple save the juice. and sliced apples, sprinkle with cinnamon and a bit of brown sugar. Seal the foil, cut a hole on top and add juice from pineapple or 1/4 water cook as the same as above.
    You can add anything to the foil packets just be sure to use water always cook on medium and only take 30 minutes
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 2:37 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• for meat... I marinade boneless chicken breasts in any type of italian dressing grill and serve on a wheat bun with green leaf lettuce and tomato.
    you can take any cut of meat cut into cubes and marinade for 30 minutes then add to skewers
    pork chops are good with barb-b-sauce
    Hamburgers are best if you season with onion and garlic powder some pepper and maybe lawreys season salt. red meat stays tender and beefy when you use worchestershire sauce.
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 2:45 PM on Jul. 15, 2009