I'm really stressed out I want some comfort food dessert but I don't want ice cream,chocolate or candy.

What's your favorite comfort food dessert,now that I think of it I like hot apple pie w/ice cream,ice cream o.k. in this situation.I like warm scones and butter or peach cobbler,know any recipes and what's your favorite?

countingsparows

Asked by countingsparows at 12:22 PM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Food & Drink

• I love tiramisu when I am really upset or need to relax. And any kind of dessert with fruit, like blackberry or blueberry muffins with butter, or apple/peach pie. Mmm.. damn now I'm hungry lol!
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 12:35 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• chocolate!!!
    scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 12:26 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I'm not big on sweets, I love to sit down with some chips and salsa, or just chips in general.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 12:27 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Yeah,Sees candies tripple chocolate truffles takes my stress away fast!Don't have any stores around here but when I'm at the mall I like to go in there.
    countingsparows

Answer by countingsparows at 12:33 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• melt a couple of tablespoons of chocolate chips with a splash of milk. dunk strawberries, banana, whatever you have on hand.

Answer by rkoloms at 12:45 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Cake with alot of frosting, any cake actually and When I lived close to a store with a bakery I go buy one of those little birthday cakes. The kind that is right for 1 or 2 servings.
    Gram crackers and milk, dunking the gram crackers in the milk.
    teddy grams, a plate of cheese and crackers is good as well, even grapes
    I find that if it's something that I have to slowly eat, is a good distraction from stress
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 2:20 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Chocolate bread. You know, like banana nut - but it's just chocolate. MMMMMMMM
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 2:55 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Homemade chocolate chip cookies. I'm actually going to bake some when my husband gets home. I would have made them already but I'm low on two ingredients and he's stopping on his way home to get them.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 3:01 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I had botinni spinache and garlic three cheese tortillini with warm spaghetti sauce and it really satisfied and I had a few dark red cherries.Not dessert but I was too tired to make my own cobbler,if I want that I'll have to go to a restruant.I think desserts are a good way to relax but I thought too eating a nutritious meal was just as important for my body and for my mind and I didn't have to worry about sugar,carbs and extra fat.
    countingsparows

Answer by countingsparows at 2:44 AM on Jul. 16, 2009