what could be going on with me?

Alright, so for the past 3 weeks I've been getting some extreme abdominal cramping along with bouts of diarrhea. I sometimes experience some mild lower back pain as well. I also have had this feeling lately that I'm going to have what I would describe as "the worst menstrual period of my life" but this could be related to the diarrhea as well.

Well the other day I was at work and I felt as though I either peed or bled all over myself, I went to the restroom and my panties were soaked, a huge wet spot mostly clear with a little bit of whitish discharge. Later that day I had the same thing, not as much but enough to soak my panties a little and go through to my pants. I went to the restroom and I swear it smelled like sex and saltwater mixed. I haven't had sex in about a week so it wasn't from that...

what do you guys think? i am 29 weeks pregnant by the way.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:24 PM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• CONT. I'm going to the doc today for my normal schedule appt. so i really just want to know what you guys think could be wrong! I'm not asking what to do or anything, I will get checked out today I'm just curious :D thanks!
    Anonymous

• hey I had this happen to me while I was preg. nothing came of mine. LOL I forget what the doctor said it was but he told me it was nothing to be alarmed about. but every pregnancy is different so it's good your going in! :) I freaked out when it happened to me cause I thought my water broke or the amniotic fluid was leaking, but it wasn't the case. so good luck! :)
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 12:32 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I strongly suggest keeping that appointment for later today. Any type of stomach cramping that does not go away needs to be checked by your doctor. It could be nothing, but all of your systems describe the first stage of labor. The quicker your doctors checks the problem, the sooner he can administer medication to prevent premature labor.
    MaryAnne3mommy

Answer by MaryAnne3mommy at 12:35 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• The bowel issues could be from a prenatal vitamin. Are you taking one?

Also, sometimes if bowel issues are severe enough you can feel it in your back and feel like the onset of a period. I know the pain bowel part from experience. Not fun.

The wet part makes me thing of your water leaking . . . I would just mention it to the doc.
    TessLouise

Answer by TessLouise at 12:37 PM on Jul. 15, 2009