Maybe Baby?

I am 9 DPO. At 2 DPO, my SO and I had unprotected intercourse. For the past two days, I have noticed that I find myself in the restroom more frequently needing to urinate, even when I have not had that much to drink. I was under the impression that the female egg only survived 24 hours after ovulation...meaning that had it not been fertilized, it would already start it's "journey" to become my period by the time we had unprotected sex. Is it possible that I could have become pregnant despite this?

countrygirl1987

Asked by countrygirl1987 at 1:02 PM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You wouldn't be having any symptoms of pregnancy LOL. sorry it would be just TOO soon. to answer your question, ANYTIME you have unprotected sex you can get pregnant.

judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 1:09 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• anythings possible also a person could want to be pregnant really bad and have false symptons its way to soon for you to tell.
    newmom183

Answer by newmom183 at 1:37 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• What about the tests that claim they can tell you five days before your missed period? My period should come on the 20th, so today would be 5 days before...should I bother taking one?
    countrygirl1987

Answer by countrygirl1987 at 1:41 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I would wait on wasting time and money and wait a week after your missed period it wont hurt anything and if you are pregnant your hormones will be higher and easier to detect and less likely to get a false reading
    newmom183

Answer by newmom183 at 1:48 PM on Jul. 15, 2009