How can my husband and I get our credit report?

We already done the free one back in Jan. We need to get them again because we think someone may have his SS #. I know we will have to pay but how do I got about doing so? Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:05 PM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Money & Work

• freecreditreport.com baby!!

Annualcreditreport.con
    Anonymous

• Use Annualcreditreport.com....it is free, freecreditreport.com is also free, but does everything they can to enroll you in their program that costs money.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 1:07 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• You are only allowed one free report per year. Try the credit agencies.
    Anonymous

• You're allowed one free from each agency. Did you get one from each bureau? If not, go to annualcreditreport.com and get one from the agency you didn't get one from before.
    StifflersMom82

Answer by StifflersMom82 at 1:39 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Sign up for the free trial at freecreditreport.com and cancel before the free trial period ends. I did that and never had to pay.
    lvpenguino

Answer by lvpenguino at 3:50 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• You can still get your credit report at annualcreditreport.com you would have to pay for it but at least you know it isn't a scam. Don't sign up at freecreditreport.com its not really free they sign you up for an autodraft each month and its very very difficult to get your name removed when you try to cancel. Total scam. You can also call your bank. Most can run a report for you for a fee.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on Jul. 17, 2009