I don't know what's happened but the last couple weeks my babys fathers best friend and I have been really close. My boyfriend and I have been having troubles, ones that are leading me to believe were going to break up and the only thing holding me with him is our baby. I think he feels the same...

over the last couple weeks his bff and I have started to develop feelings for each other but we won't act on them. Its unspoken thing that we both know is wrong but I want him so bad, I just don't know how to stop the feeling.
I don't know how this happened I seriously use to hate HATE the kid. No joke I would freak out if my bf would hang out with him because I was so sick of seeing him. Now its like opposite. My bf pretty sure that his friend likes me and says stuff but I just tell him he's losing his mind... Up until a few weeks ago when I realized my feelings and actually payed attention to his. He's so good with my child as I am with his and its just shitty I feel like this. Please don't judge I haven't acted on these feelings and never would I'm not a cheater... Has this ever happened to anyone? What did you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:20 PM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• Go for what feels right. You are not married to bd so you don't owe him anything. If life brought you the right guy in the form of his friend then thank him and enjoy life with the new guy

Answer by admckenzie at 1:24 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• do not stay in a bad relationship just because of a child...that is NOT healthy for anyone concerned. If all that is tying you to him is the baby leave and be happy. Make sure you get child support. Take the baby and leave. Been there and done that....trust me so much easier without the drama and anger with staying in a bad relationship or one with no feelings. Just think about it and I hope it all turns out good for you
    vidamc2

Answer by vidamc2 at 1:30 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I THINK NOBODY SHOULD STAY IN A RELATIONSHIP FOR THE KIDS. I STAYED WITH MY X-HUSBAND FOR 8 YEARS JUST FOR MY KIDS SAKE. IT MADE MY KIDS JUST HATE THERE FATHER MORE THAN ANYTHING. DON'T STAY WITH THE MAN JUST BECAUSE OF THE CHILD. IF U HAVE FOUND A MAN THAT U TRUELY LIKE AND IT FILLS RIGHT TO U THAN GO FOR IT. GOOD LUCK. U CAN IM ME IF U LIKE.
    okc-mom-2

Answer by okc-mom-2 at 1:41 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Do not leave one man and go to another man...obviously there's something wrong and before you make the wrong decision, take some time out for yourself...just because you're having these feelings for this other man, doesn't mean that you should act on them...an especially since he's your boyfriends friend...
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 3:00 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Be careful...
    JazzyJes

Answer by JazzyJes at 6:17 PM on Jul. 15, 2009