Does anyone want a reading? I'll do one :)

So, I am a beginner! I need some practice and I know lots of moms ask for readings. If you want, I can do one. It would be tarot, a rather simple spread. I am not the best or no where near it, so don't ask if you want an indepth reading! Just ask a specific question and I'll see what I can do! You can give DOB, your NAME or any other information that you may feel is needed. You can send me a picture once I send you a message letting you know I am reay to work on yours. I'll send you a message with what I get! Thanks! :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:27 PM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would a reading! I need to know if becoming a surrogate mother is right for me and is it in my future>
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 1:30 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• My name is kirsty mcgrail 05/05/1986
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 1:31 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• shouldn't you show us who you are first

Anonymous

• I would show you who i am, but then i would get tons of messages, lose track. it would be chaos! =P
    if you are interested, ill send you a message, one by one. its easier. first come, first serve
    Anonymous

• I understand :-)  god forbid you are wrong you would be known as the loony tunes on here lol

Anonymous

• lmao. well, if im wrong, they would know me anyways b/c m sending messages! haha. and like i said, im a beginner, no promises. :)
    Anonymous

• I want one, it could be fun. I'm Shayla, dob 5-1-85, and I am wondering about my husband's job situation...but that's all that is laying on my heart right now.
    dayziesnrozes

Answer by dayziesnrozes at 1:36 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Sure. I usually do readings for others, but it would be a nice change to get one instead.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 1:38 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I want a reading! Not sure what I want to know though so if you got anything my names Mel 07-16-86!!
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 1:38 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• author: I would just like to let everyone know, i am taking these to meditate on them, so it will be tomorrow when you get them :)
    Anonymous