How to prepare for college!? Pls Help :)

Im 25 & am wanting to try to go back to school in the next year.
What do I need to do to prepare myself?
If you were me, what would you try studying up on? Any books you would recommend? Im afraid Im going to go back & forgot everything I learned in highschool.
Thunkfelly for cafemom I rimemir how tu tiep.butt thets et!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:33 PM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Money & Work

• work on your paper writing skills...MLA and APA formats...other than that, your undergrad classes are refresher courses..i honestly found that most college was EASIER than high school...so just take it slow and make sure you have the TIME AND EFFORT to devote to studying....congrats and GL
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 1:35 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Just go with an open mind and willing to learn. It depends on what classes u r taking, get the dummies books for basics like english math and science.
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 1:35 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• You just have to go! It will all come back to you. I went back to school when I was 23 and I was so nervous, but it was a breeze once I got past the first week. Good luck:)
    Anonymous

• Good for you!! Definitely start with a community college; the teachers are experienced working with people like you.
    The best way to prepare yourself is to read! Read a newspaper every day. Read a book at least every week, alternating between fiction and non fiction.

Answer by rkoloms at 2:26 PM on Jul. 15, 2009