Fairytales when I'm already happy?

I've been having dreams about a guy. I have no idea who he is, it's not a guy in particular. Mind you im happily married with a son and newly pregnant(only a month or so). In the dreams, I have them every night and it shows me something new. I'm a strong believer about my dreams. Everytime I dream it happens so this confuses me. I'm by myself at like a mall or home depot (dunno why those places by myself) and I bump into him. He tells me his name it was either myke or nick. We exchanged some words and it went into a small conversation which then ended because we had our own things needing to be done. When he was walking away I then felt this overwhelming feeling to call him back and said "here's my card, my business card, maybe you can call me" he looked at it and smiled so wonderfully and asked "you have you're own business?" I replied yes...and he said, I'll call you. Each night it's a different thing leading to this one guy

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:36 PM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• and I just want to know what is going on in my head? Am I really not happy with my husband or is my husband maybe not my true love? or is it simply just stupid dreams...which I remind you I've NEVER just had a silly dream they've always come true.
    Anonymous

• when you analyze dreams it doesn't always have to be specific. like maybe instead of focusing on WHO this guy is, focus on the emotions that are going with it. like if it's a good feeling that you're having focus on what part of the dream is the happiest part? is it similar to accomplishment? love? satisfaction? when he's walking away, what is the feeling? loss? anxiety? longing? etc etc. the more you focus on the emotions the easier it will be to figure out what part of your life these dreams are about.
    juliness

Answer by juliness at 1:41 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• it doesn't necessarily have to be about your relationships if you have no doubts about your relationship. and also consider extra hormones when you're pregnant. they can effect your dreams
    juliness

Answer by juliness at 1:42 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• the emotions are so overwhelming! when he walked away I felt like he was everything and I had to do something. I felt like he was in on the whole thing. I think love...like THE ONE love was the feeling. How we met...how we kept bumping into each other. How he was such a gentleman. He was funny, charming, respectful, honestly not HANDSOME but he was goodlooking....meeting him was the best part. when I first met him in my dream I told him i had a son and I was pregnant and he didn't even care. He knew i was married but it didnt bother him like it would have scared any other guy off. I felt that he was truly interested, but wasnt wanting to force me or overwhelm me because I was in such a situation with the babies and my husband.
    Anonymous

• There is someone out there who has a strong connection to you that needs your help. This man represent that person. By connection, I don't mean someone you know personally, rather someone who is drawn to you and you to him/her in passing. To me, this dream has a precognitive quality to it and although the situation might not happen exactly as you see it in your dreams, a situation similar might happen. There is absoultely no sexual quality to this dream, more, it's like this person is reaching out to you in dreams for help- and I wouldn't be surprised if this other person is dreaming of YOU.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 2:01 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• when i woke up the first thing i thought was just that..."i'm going to meet this person and have a situation like this", "i wonder if he is dreaming of me"......i didn't feel anything sexual either but the love and want to be with this person was just wow....
    Anonymous

• There are some who believe in soul mates and that two souls have a connection through time and space. Also, there are people who tend to think that reincarnated souls who had a connection in a past life- like family or lovers, ect, will eventually find each other again.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 2:10 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I use to dream weird dreams every time I was Pregnant!! I think it's because of our hormone imbalance.
    lisarose45

Answer by lisarose45 at 2:30 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I would guess that it is really about you wanting attention, not that you want another guy but that you want that feeling which you may be missing because you & your husband are busy or because you feel less than sexy because of your pregnancy. There is one school of thought that when a married (or committed) woman dreams about a another man romantically that man represents some aspect of your husband & the dream tells you if it is something you like about him, something you wish he would do or some way you wish he would act, or something that you dislike about him.
    nysa00

Answer by nysa00 at 3:18 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Here's one interpretation:

The babe you are carrying is a boy...and you are meeting his future self! 

Another interpretation:

Crazy pregnant hormones @#$%ing with your head.

MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 4:24 PM on Jul. 15, 2009