love triangle.

Okay get this twisted story. My boyfriend and I didn't get to know each other very well when I became pregnant. Now let's just say with the baby we fight, a lot. And his married best friend has been with his girl for 5 years and they have a baby couple months older then us. Were all like best friends but over the past couple weeks me and his best friend have started to develop feelings for each other... He makes me feel so much Better and I know he feels the same. He just figures his girl was the only one who would marry him and they had a kid so why not. We haven't done anything but its hard to hold back the lust/like that I have for him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:05 PM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• go for it and destroy your life and his!
    Anonymous

• I might be able to offer some insight...message me if you'd like. I have had a very similar experience.
    sophiafarris

Answer by sophiafarris at 2:10 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Walk away. If he wants to leave his wife thats on him, but dont make him do it, don't even hint at it because what if he leaves her and you 2 don't work out? He will have ruined his marraige and broken up his family for nothing and he'll hate you for it.
    Anonymous

• Im sorry what was the question?

confused

Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 2:11 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• If you're not getting along with your own guy, you need to address that. Totally ignore the friend, and work on your guy. Either fix it or get rid of him. Then once that's done...see what happens. But settle up your own problem before you start another one.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 2:14 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• WALK AWAY AND KEEP ON WALKING!!!

ONE GO FROM ONE DRAMA TO ANOTHER, TOO MANY MEN OUT THERE FOR THAT.

KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 2:21 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• He is a married man..

and trust me Karma does exist!!
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 2:36 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Lust and like are a lot different than love. If you think he has the possibility to be the one, then do yourselves a favor and WAIT. Figure out what you want, and if that means you end the relationships you already in, then end those FIRST. Respect yourselves, each other, and the people you're already with enough to do that. If it then works out, then at least you can do it with clear consciences. If you cheat or sneak around, then the added guilt could drive you apart.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 2:40 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Would you want a woman to screw your husband and break your family apart?
    legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 2:51 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Before you make another mistake, take the advice from these other replies...always keep in mind that you never under any circumstances leave one man and run to another man...what looks good right now is not necessarily the best for you in the long run...re-read that sentence again ~ feeling change everyday and right now, you're looking at this other man because he's "offering" something you're man is missing but once he has you, things will change too with you...and remember, just because you run into his arms, you'll have more drama with his child's mother and with your child's father. Its not worth the hassle....work on the relationship that you're in now and learn from your mistakes.
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 2:53 PM on Jul. 15, 2009