Depressed... maybe tmi

I got an iud a week ago and now im having a period so heavy im very weak and very depressed now. Not only that my dh and i fight alot. He makes angry because he is always saying something hurtful. He told me the other day that he will always be mean and he will always be selfish. And he told me he'll never go see a marriage counsler. I dont know what to do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:25 PM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• Wow what a jerk you married...

He has no compassion what so ever...

What would I do..hell I am on this planet one time...I would not waste anymore energy
    on a man like your DH...

Start building some respect for yourself and don't allow him or any man treat you
    like a doormat..

Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 2:33 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• What can i say to him? I really need help im so depressed :...(
    Anonymous

• Has he always treated you this way???

Honestly you have no choice but to leave him if he is not willing to
    work on the marriage..

You are like a prisoner in you own home....but the difference is you can leave if
    you really have the strength and will to ....

If he not willing to work with you, you need to help yourself..
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 2:41 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Yes it has always been this way but i feel it's getting worse. He has killed my feelings toward him. Im scared to be on my own.
    Anonymous

• Well do you have family? GO to your family. If not figure out a way out. He is pushing you out.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 2:56 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Listen it is scary to be on your own...but once you figure it out, you can breathe again..

You need to find your inner strength....know that you deserve to be respected...
    Once you find your strength and once you tell yourself that you deserve to be respected..
    all falls in play...

He will do nothing but bring you down, you have to think more of yourself..

Like mmmegan38 said if you have family, go to them....
    My family helped me.....
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 2:58 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• My hubby says hurtful things, mostly to our son and he has a quick temper and won't go to counseling either. I'm considering divorce, not sure what you think is right for you.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 3:53 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I am sorry...but, you can't say anything to him.

You need to do for you...if you can't live without him...then you are going to have to just live with it. You will need to stop feeling sorry for yourself and just deal.

However, If I were you....I would pack up and leave. If family won't help...then find a friend or someone that will let you stay for a few weeks till you can get your life a little more together..

If this is the way it's always been....then that is the way it will always be....

Sorry...but, I have lived through this and it took tough love to get me out of it....

Stop being a victim and start taking control of YOUR life....

It's all up to you!
    Anonymous

• My IUD makes me bleed like crazy too. It scared me at first cuz i've always had pretty light periods, but I don't have any pain, just bleeding.
    A man that really cares will change if it's important enough to him.
    ranedare

Answer by ranedare at 9:20 PM on Jul. 15, 2009