Fertility options?

My DH and I have been TTC for almost a year with no results. Our insurance dosnt cover fertility medications or treatments and they are a bit pricey. What are our other options? Are there any herbal remedies? What do you think would work best? According to our doctor we are both healthy but for some reason my eggs are not allowing his sperm in. Anything to help that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:30 PM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• PM me.
    milmiracle

Answer by milmiracle at 2:39 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Some stores carry an herbal medicine calle fertilitly blend, or fertalaid. you can take those, you should join the "trying to concieve" group, those ladies know alot of things that can help you!
    TheMillerFamily

Answer by TheMillerFamily at 2:54 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Whats the link to the group?
    Anonymous

• search groups for ttc.... and some are even more specific..like ttc w/ irregular cycles, or pcos, and other things
    Anonymous