INLAWS....Mine dont like me, anyone else in a similar situation ________________even if u arent married yet but have been with ur SO for a good while

I want to know if im the only ones with rude inlaws

my BIL is always talking behind my back to my dh

he even said for him to leave me and im 6months pregnant, wtf I think he's either jealous or an a$$hole, I cant tell yet, he lives a while away and when I see him I try not to if you know what I mean.

Also his cousins have always been rude to me...I describe them as loud ghetto Bi###es. I mean they threatened to fight me while I was pregnant all because back at Thanksgiving (months ago) I left because I walked in on them talking $hit about me and dh left with me cause he was embarased that they would do that. Im missing turkey day with my family so I can get to know his, 4 hours away, and they talk behind my back, smile in my face, and expect me to think highly of them even after when I got pregnant they said they wud kick my a$$, wtf, id kill them if they messeed with me and my baby. GHETTO

ur turn

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:42 PM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• In-laws suck. I swear my MIL is missing her broom. they are terrible. I just nicely smile and nod. Then forget about what they say. I stressed for awhile but now i don't give a flying fuc. I think they are unhappy- so don't let them make you unhappy. Everytime, just smile and nod. Even if its something bad they are saying about you. just smile like you don't care. It pisses them off to no end. Let them know that they don't/can't get to you. Good luck babe, like i said in-laws suck. Hang in there girl.
    casd

Answer by casd at 2:51 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Never had it to that extent, but my ex-inlaws were pretty bad. My MIL was the Leave-It-To-Beaver type, the woman was so rude that she would rather pay for a hotel than to sleep at my house or even her own daughter's house. Then my FIL was just a hateful bastard. He was never involved with anything, but the moment my kids got grown (after his son walked out on them 5 years ago and didn't contact them anymore) he actually got on to my kids because THEY didn't go buddy up and make things right. Then my SIL didn't want to have anything to do with anyone until she started going through a divorce and needed family. The rest of his family didn't speak to each other- it was horrible. We only had to see them all once a year - and then it was so rigid and staunch that no one could be themselves.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 2:47 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• im soooooo in ur shoes u know what i do??? im a bitch back to them i hate his moms guts for many reasons and his brother is a straight looser i mean hes 24 living at home no job doing drugs and mooching off mom but my man is the bad one????? wtf he has a job has a house cars AND A LIFE i think they are jellous of us thats why they got to tlk crap i have two kids and she has seen the baby one time HES 5 MONHTS and my son whos 4 shes seeen 4 TIMES and we live 5 min from eachother i dont go to her house....dont want to get shot upp i mean come on his bro does and sells drugs.....as a kid i always thought i would have two moms my mom and my mil but nope didnt work that way i got the devil mil straight from the bottom of hell
    Anonymous

• Just stay away from them. Grow up a little too. Here is the thing we all deal with difficult people--they probably think your the difficult person.
    The problem staying away from them creates is a wedge between your husband and his family. He can go but you stay home. This makes you look like the bad person. However if you really can not deal with them then don't.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 2:53 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• over here....... my dont-like me
    and-i-dont-like-them-either
    rubipresiosa1

Answer by rubipresiosa1 at 2:53 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• OP

I dont get it, I can relate to u ladies too, my In laws are just so ridiculous, while my family invited my dh with open arms, they dont judge people, my moms happy to know I have a man who will love me the rest of my life and stand by my side no matter what. But they are all just so lonely they try to rain on our parade. Im not inviting his cousins to my baby shower cuz even tho my family is very welcoming if they know that they threatened me they will protect me to the death and literally whoop their ass for showing their face, so Im just keeping them away. I dont wnat the DRAMA.

yeah anon :48 I think thats how itl be when my baby is born. I dont have a MIL, she died, but they are all so selfish that they probably wouldnt make the drive to see their new family member and wud expect for us to drive with a baby hours away... not a chance in hell am i letting that happen, especially for his cuzns. freaking weird
    Anonymous

• mmmegan38
    I dont deal with ppl who cause threats on my unborn child by saying their gonna kick my ass for leaving thanksgiving months ago. SORRY if that makes me look bad so be it, I would slaughter them if they made me lose my baby upon their GHETTO ways
    Anonymous

• I have been married to my dh for almost 9 years, we have a 3 1/2 year old too, and my inlaws won't even let me come to their house to visit, with our son! I really couldn't believe it but they told me that when he was only a year old. They have never accepted me and I just recently have learned to accept it. Now, it is their loss that our son doesn't even know them. He only sees them occassionally when my husband takes him over to visit (40 minutes away), and I find it horrible that they could be seeing him at least twice a week, but they choose not too. We even went to the same church with them for 8 years, and they choose to treat me and my children like we are not part of their family. I guess I should be praying for them but it hasn't helped yet. I still hope for improvement.
    army_wife2000

Answer by army_wife2000 at 2:59 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• When I walked in on my sister-in-law and mother-in-law talking about me I just for the most part stoped going over to their house and then they never saw my kids (their grandchild/niece). They then watched how and when they talked about me because I am sure they still talk bad about me even to this day even though my sister-in-law has passed away; but my in-law hardly ever if ever come over to my house but thats fine with me since I found out that my mother-in-law is alowing her dauter's kids to smoke in her house and so needless to say my kids have never and will never be over at my in laws without me.
    Anonymous

• casd

I know I ignore them for the most part... I can have selective hearing, I grew up with MOMMY DEAREST so I tune out easily. LOL

I just dont it

oh and I got my SIL to tell me why they talk so much, and I guess its because I "took away their cuzn" how immature
    Anonymous