• In the Spotlight:

Anti-depressants/Anxiety Meds.....

Have you ever taken any of these? What kinds and did they help? Side effects that happened to you? etc..
Myself...In the past I have been on Zoloft...did nothing for me but make my heart race.Lexapro...made absolutley no diff...Cymbalta...I can say that helped...but man did that stuff make me jittery in the begginning and had weird withdrawls when I stopped taking it for pregnancy. Now I'm on nothing...and I know it's bout time to start again because my anxiety is getting pretty bad again.Just curious as to what other peoples experiences with these types of meds have been?

kimberlyinberea

Asked by kimberlyinberea at 2:58 PM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Health

• I take Celexa when I am not pregnant... Been on it off and on for almost 4 years and I love it.. No side effects for me, and it really does balance me out...
    armymom2007

Answer by armymom2007 at 12:20 PM on Jul. 17, 2009

• Taking these meds without therapy is like taking painkillers for a broken leg without having a cast

Answer by rkoloms at 3:38 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• That answer served no help whatsoever.I am simply asking other peoples experieneces.You know..women having a discussion.DUH.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 3:59 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I know that Prozac works for me. I haven't noticed an weird side effects or anything. It is widely perscribed because it works well, AND I can get it as one of Walmarts $4 scripts.
    evilabbysmom

Answer by evilabbysmom at 4:31 PM on Jul. 15, 2009