Have you found any great skincare products that have done wonders for you?

If you ask me, the HOT Eye Cream on the net at the moment is Dead Sea Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream. Apparently this is THE Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream to keep you from getting those unsightly wrinkles that seem to crop up with (gasp!)age.

Really?

Now, we don't know jack about eye cream, but...wouldn't you want to apply something to your face from a sea that's is a natural wonder and can be found no where else on Earth?

Just sayin'...

And for those of you who were searching Dead Sea Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream, here's a link to it on http://www.deadseaspacare.com/antiwrinkleeyecream.html

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:02 PM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Health

• I found the witchhazel on a cotton ball works great for zits.
    Underwoodwife

Answer by Underwoodwife at 3:06 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I love Lush!

Before buying or selling any body care products, it is important to check the safety of the ingredients. I like the Skin Deep database maintained by the Environmental Working Group (the folks who publish the guide to pesticides in produce). www.ewg.org
    Avon and Mary Kay, among others, make a big public show of their support of breast cancer research and victims, yet refuse to stop using cancer causing ingredients in their products.

Answer by rkoloms at 3:37 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I use lush
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 5:39 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I use AVON Anew Clinical! Low priced and great results! www.youravon.com/veronicabishop
    vmojica1012

Answer by vmojica1012 at 6:23 PM on Jul. 15, 2009