• In the Spotlight:

What do you do with all your shoes?

I'm re-vamping the house room by room and i just don't know what to do with all of our shoes! it's just me and my husband but hot damn these shoes get everywhere and i have no idea where to put them, what do you do with your shoes?

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 3:11 PM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We have a shoe holder inside the front door. But we don't have a lot of shoes. Between the 6 of us there are like 15 pairs and a bunch of flip flops. Almost all of those are the kids shoes. I only have 1 pair of sneakers and 3 pair of flip flops and I keep the sandals in my room. My husband has his sneakers and his work boots and that's it. My son has 2 pair of sneakers and a pair of school shoes. The rest belong to my 3 daughters.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 5:46 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Throw them all over the house! Yeah my whole house needs to be organized...Maybe put them in a tote somewhere. I love totes.
    fairyinabubble

Answer by fairyinabubble at 3:19 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Donate them to a thrift store or find out if a church is going on a mission. When our church goes to on a mission trip to Africa or the Ukraine They ask for clothes and shoes. Once I cleared out all the shoes that hand not been worn and accidently donated a new pair of my husbands shoes! He wasn't real upset he was just thinking of the lucky guy getting a new pair of shoes! lol
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 3:54 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Oh and I forgot if you have a homeless shelter near by they could always use them...after all the homeless are walking alot!
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 3:55 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I'm not looking to get rid of my shoes, I wear all of them. I just want a place in my house to put them where they don't get kicked around.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 4:31 PM on Jul. 15, 2009