sorry, tmi!

37 weeks pregnant, i woke up in the middle of the night with...well lets just say i thought i read somewhere that going #2 is a sign of your body preparing for labor? what do you think? i didnt eat anything weird and i had been asleep for like 4 hours probably and then i got up cuz my belly hurt and yeah. anyway ive been slowly losing my plug no blood yet, and contractions are frequent but not really on a cycle yet. what do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:22 PM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Could be a start. When my best friend was "giving birth" to her twins she kept saying she had to go #2. It was the boys coming out though. Good Luck momma:)
    Anonymous

• Call you doc. I had a partial tear in my bag of water and I labored all night. The contractions weren't so bad that I needed drugs but I couldn't sleep. In the morning I went to the doc's office and I was in labor. I was also 37 weeks. Good luck mommy!
    corid

Answer by corid at 3:48 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• The baby could be pushing on things too and giving you the urge to poop...i didn't have that sensation...just during hard labor did I feel that way.
    corid

Answer by corid at 3:49 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• k ill clarify just a little more it was like all of a sudden i woke up with a rumbly in my tumbly and i went to the bathroom and it was like i had food poisoning or something only without the vomiting. and last night befor bed it felt like extra sensitive on my lower belly, not like in the muscle or anything, but my skin felt like it was stretching or something, that kind of sensitive, and this morning he looks a little lower, and no more digestive issues. think it was a fluke? its been like 12 hours now...=(
    Anonymous

• You have had nothing in 12 hours? I would just watch it close and make sure you are still feeling him kick. Our bodies do such strange things when we are pregnant. If you are worried just call your doc. That 's why we pay um' the big bucks! :o) I called for everything...i was the annoying patient but I didn't care...in my mind it was better safe than sorry. Good luck!
    corid

Answer by corid at 9:24 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I don't think it's labor, maybe the baby pressing on just the right spot while he's coming down. But i get the same way every once in a while. It's just he body's way of getting everything out, you might have eaten something that just didn't sit right on your intestines they are very sensitive and can become more so while pregnant, so i've heard.
    Jessie1689

Answer by Jessie1689 at 12:20 AM on Jul. 16, 2009