Who makes Bigger Messes?

For those of you that have Children & Grand Children. Who makes or made the Biggest Messes?? I had Daughters. So far I have Grand Sons! Wow can those Sweet Boys tear apart the house!! I think its because I have more for them?? What is your experience? Sure do Love them though! They love their room here & many Toys & things to do.

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 3:26 PM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I dont have grandchildren yet LOL, but I do have two DD and one DS, and I can tell you he is so much messer than the girls. Maybe its a boy thing LOL..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 3:42 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• boys are messier then girls. I have 3 girls and they never tipped over a toy box just too find an action figure or matchbox car. I have 1 boy and if he would have been the first he would have been the last. LOL!! I do enjoy both girls and boys don't get me wrong! Boys are just so much more energetic and rowdy. Girls are sweet and want to do mellow things like play dolls and color.
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 3:46 PM on Jul. 15, 2009