Are you having a ridiculous day?

because I am! My DH took our Great Dane for a walk this morning and I noticed when he brought her back in that she had cut her foot. So she is all excited running around all OVER the house with blood on the kitchen floor, living room floor, she then jumps on both couches and I try to get her to go back out. PISSED by this point. Then to top it all off she jumps the baby gate on the stairs and runs up to the bedroom and gets on the bed. Blood all over the sheets, duvet, pillows. I think I almost lost it. Anyone else having a "fun" day?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:27 PM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol when arnt i my life is hecktic right now i jsut want to crawl in a hole
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 3:38 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Holy crap...am I ever. My 6 year old started throwing up...then the runs. I put in a load of laundry that he puked on and had an accident in...while doing that, he plugged the toilet. While I am cleanging up the 2 inches of water in my bathroom, I forget that I am broiling a grilled cheese sandwich for my 3 year old...well it burns and then stinks up the house. Then my 3 year old is yelling "towel please" b/c he has spilled his juice. And then to top it all off...a door to door salesman knocks at the door! Are you kidding me??? I think I want to go and crawl into bed and stay for awhile! :o)
    corid

Answer by corid at 3:44 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• yes! i have a terrible headache..this morning the plumber came and did NOT know what he was doing..despite us trying to explain the problem he was convinced that it was something else so now he has to ome back tomorrow afternoon with someone who knows what they're doing!lol and mydaughter doesnt seem to wanna listen and my husband is out..but good news is..i think im expecting!
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 4:00 PM on Jul. 15, 2009