Best place for school supplies?

Do you get everything at one store or go to multiple stores to find the best deals? Which place do you find the cheapest?

ReneeK3

Asked by ReneeK3 at 3:56 PM on Jul. 15, 2009 in General Parenting

• WALMART,,or if military the PX

Answer by louise2 at 4:00 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I go where the deals are. I get the sunday paper and go from there.
    ZarsMom

Answer by ZarsMom at 4:03 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I got most of my DD's school supplies at Big Lots and Fred's. I only had to go to Target for 2 things.
    bakersd79

Answer by bakersd79 at 4:25 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• If I don't find what I am looking for at one store I definately go to more to find the best deals. Wal-Mart and Dollar General are usually the ones with the best deals.
    Stacie443

Answer by Stacie443 at 4:26 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Target
    goldenfox

Answer by goldenfox at 4:28 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• walmart & staples back to school specials
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 5:46 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Wal-mart, just before school...
    JazzyJes

Answer by JazzyJes at 5:54 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• As much as I hate Walmart, they always seem to be the cheapest. We also go to the dollar store. the can have some school stuff too. I am also a fan of our local teacher supply store. We homeschool and I love getting stuff from the supply store, it is so helpful.
    mom2queenie2004

Answer by mom2queenie2004 at 7:05 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I don't think my local teaching supply store has back-to-school deals but I will have to check that out. I homeschool as well but we still stock up on supplies big time!

Walmart has spiral bound notebooks for 15 cents each but Target sells the 10 pack for $1. I have a stack of spirals, lol.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 7:50 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I'm going back to school next semester and I got all of my school supplies at the dollar store.
    pinkgemini85

Answer by pinkgemini85 at 9:16 PM on Jul. 15, 2009