Those that watch their calorie intake

Can you give examples of what food you eat? I am trying to get ideas on what to eat if i start watching my calories.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:01 PM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• peppers, cucumbers, salads, fatfree cheeses, chicken fish shrimp
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 4:11 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I actually found a company that sells all foods that contain 0 calories, You can get most of them at your grocery store. The brand is called Walden Farms  

Also I found Pasta with 0 calories and 0 carbs they have all kinds ! http://www.marketerschoice.com/app/?af=1020015

And I use a product called cheat that eliminates 25% of the calories in the food I put it on, it soudns crazy but I swear it works pm me for a link.

GreenAndLean

Answer by GreenAndLean at 9:00 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• www.hungrygirl.com
    You should be able to find her cookbooks at your local library

Answer by rkoloms at 10:14 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• lots of veggies!!! i like to saute zuccini in a SMALL amount of olive oil. (LOTS of zuccini, like 2 whole ones) and then put spaghetti sauce and a small amount of cheese on it. i basically try to replace high carb foods with a vegetable. and i dont eat any processed sweets. if i am craving something sweet, i eat fruit. strawberries are GOOD this time of year, and naturally VERY sweet as is watermelon!
    tatmum

Answer by tatmum at 11:36 PM on Jul. 16, 2009