what do you think?

im not due for my period isnt due for another 8 days , and since i stopped my period on the 29th of last month i have been having horrible cramps and the last week my boobs have been horribly swollen and achy here and there, and iv noticed my veins are really visible from my breast to my nipple, and i have been bored out of mine laying around the house ready to fall asleep so do you think there is a possible pregnancy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:04 PM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• There is always a possibility. Just pray on it, and you will be able to test soon!!! Good luck!!
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 4:18 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• i dont want to get your hopes up, but thats the same thing that happen to me, took a test and a BFP.
    babyblues09

Answer by babyblues09 at 4:38 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Yes...
    JazzyJes

Answer by JazzyJes at 5:43 PM on Jul. 15, 2009