Does anybody else have Hyperthyroidism???

I was diagnosed with Hyperthyroidism a few months ago... They have me on Propranolol 20MG, I have no health insurance.

marcnsarah

Asked by marcnsarah at 4:16 PM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Health

• I just don't know how to get help.... I found a free clinc that comes to my area but I don't know if they can really help me with my Thyroid, I can't afford a specialists.
    marcnsarah

Answer by marcnsarah at 4:18 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• THE DOC TOLD ME I HAD IT 3 WEEKS AGO OR SO, BUT IT TURNS OUT THAT I DON'T AFTER A DETAILED TEST IM GETTING 2 ULTRASOUNDS TOMORROW
    SGMAMI

Answer by SGMAMI at 4:22 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• My T3 & T4 was high and I seen an endocrinologist at a health clinic and she confirmed my Hypethyroidism.
    marcnsarah

Answer by marcnsarah at 4:28 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Google "Community Health Centers" to find the master Web site of government-run health clinics that will see anyone, regardless of their ability to pay. You can drill down to find the location of a clinic near you.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:39 PM on Jul. 15, 2009