California...have you ever seen

a celebrity in california?

where are the best place to go to in california beaches, dining and celeb watching?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:23 PM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• HERE IN THE OFFICE I'VE SEEN TYSON BECKFORD , THE MISS USA AND UNIVERSE, AND MISS CALIFORNIA WERE HERE LAST WEEK ALONG WITH 50 RUNNER UPS, I'VE MET SOME OF THE GIRLS FROM THE HOUSEWIVES OF ORANG COUNTY, AMERICAN IDOL KIDS HAVE BEEN HERE , I'VE MET JOSE CONSACO , AND MARIO LOPEZ ... I'VE MET THE 50TH ANNIV. PLAYMATE COLEEN SHANNON I WORKED WITH HER AND OTHER PLAYMATES WHEN I DID A FASHION SHOW AT THE PLAYBOY MANSION . I'VE BEEN ON 2 RALITY SHOWS MTV'S MY LIFE AS AN ENTERTAINER AND VH1 THE AGENCY. I WOULD SAY YOU CAN GO TO RODEO DRIVE , MELROSE , OR THE BEVERLY CENTER , OR HOLLYWOOD , MALIBU ,
    SGMAMI

Answer by SGMAMI at 4:29 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I saw the Dad from 7th Heaven one time in front of the beverly hills hotel. We were up there to shop for prom dresses a few years ago and sight seeing. Other than that no :(
    cainesmama

Answer by cainesmama at 4:41 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I've seen plenty in Chicago: Bono, Oprah (of course), Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn (when they were filming that awful movie), Johnny Depp...

Answer by rkoloms at 4:51 PM on Jul. 15, 2009