bd smell

Okay so totally tmi but when I have been using the bathroom latley it stinks like a fishy smell. I dont have any aches like they say when you have a uti? What else could this be? I have had a good amount of plain whit discharge in my underwear too. I am 35 weeks along. Any answers?
And also when you go pee in the cup for the dr do they check for that kind of stuff?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:29 PM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• They may or may not be checking for that when you go to the doc. Some do, but others don't. However, I didn't have any pain but I did have discharge and a bad smell, and the doctors tested me and said I had a kidney infection. I would mention it to my doc and see what he/she says. Also, if there is no pain it could mean the infection just started or is very slight. Either way, it sounds like its time for a doctor's visit!
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 4:37 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I had a fishy smell once and they checked and it was a bacterial infection. had to take a medicine for it. should tell the dr. he can take a sample and look at it under the microscope in his office.
    PaulaAnnDom

Answer by PaulaAnnDom at 4:45 PM on Jul. 15, 2009