Me and my boyfriend Josh had sex June 22 09 when he entered me something popped it wasnt the first time i had sex but here lately got sick three times hips are wide vagina is swelled nipples are an inch long red and brown and yellow vagina discharge and white as well and my stomach cramped after my normal period this month a person said they had a normal period the first month of pregnancy I'm probably experiencing vaginal bleeding any help

Can you have a normal period during first month of pregnacy is this known as vaginal bleeding

MrJDBswoman

Asked by MrJDBswoman at 4:32 PM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Wait another week and take a pregnancy test
    Anonymous

• Why does your profile say your expecting a boy if you don't even know your pregnant? You wouldnt know its a boy if you got pregnant in june anyways.
    Anonymous

• I Smell something ladies............................... TROLL Can you smell it i can.
    Anonymous

• Yeah I was wondering the same thing. Why does it say Joshua...coming soon. for your kids?
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 4:39 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• you are probably pregnant
    Anonymous

• You have on your profile that you're expecting and just joined a bunch of pregnancy groups. Hon, if you're going just make something up, at least be smart enough to post as anonymous.

corinnejenkins

Answer by corinnejenkins at 4:53 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• lol, some people are funny :D
    mach1racer

Answer by mach1racer at 5:06 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• psychosomatic

I'm so in love with the greatest man i know even though he loves me or not but were having a kid together I'm excited he would probably is excited I'm an easy person to get along with I'll be your best friend when you make me mad i go off I dont mean that in a bad way alot of people do,I love making friends thats something to know about me

your crazy! that was your personal statement... how old are you? and you dont even know if the greatest man loves you or not?? OMG stop having sex pleasse!!
    Anonymous

• Well I'm very young not too young 18 I took a gender calculator and it asked when you conceived and your age and thats when it come up I was having a boy google search it and you should get it I'm not making anything up I know I'm 3 weeks pregnant because my body has been changing on me here lately nobody seems to believe me but I dont care I know what I know I'm still in love though
    MrJDBswoman

Answer by MrJDBswoman at 11:47 AM on Jul. 18, 2009