why does one of my eyes constantly twitch?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:32 PM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Health

• Mine does when I am stressed. If yours does even when you aren't stressed it might be a good idea to get it checked out so that you know for sure.

Answer by Bmat at 4:33 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• One of mine does the same thing and I was told it is either stress or a migraine behind your eye.
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 4:33 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• stress

Answer by rkoloms at 4:38 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I have been under a lot of stress and mine has been doing that too. Try to relax some and close your eyes when it starts to twitch.
    PaulaAnnDom

Answer by PaulaAnnDom at 4:42 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Mine did that for like a week straight!!!!! Ugghhhhh , it very annoying isn't it. I have no idea why though, so if and when you find out i would love to know why too.
    Iluvmygirlies42

Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 4:56 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Stress or eye fatigue. Mine only twitches when I'm doing my needlework or on the computer. When it gets really bad I know it's time to take a break.
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 7:24 PM on Jul. 15, 2009