can u unsubscribe me i THINK I want to leave!

there is nothing on this site for my age group. i'm a middle aged mom and everything here is for new moms. I originally joined to network with other mom's for my business, but I don't even know how to do that either.

terri591

Asked by terri591 at 4:52 PM on Jul. 15, 2009 in Money & Work

• there are plenty of middle aged moms on here. I"m in lots of groups with moms who have teens.
    Anonymous

• What type of business?
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 4:55 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I have to disagree with you. What type of business are you trying to promote?
    SonjaSC

Answer by SonjaSC at 7:28 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I talk with a number of WAH and Middle aged moms on here. IT does take a lil time to build vertual freinds but easy to do. Run a search for groups that allign with your interests. You'll find tons! Then, just jump in, start talking and find out when they have chats... If you seem to have things in common with others, invite them to be your friend and start talking... Just jump in, you'll find TONS to do here!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:51 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• I am 49, and I have found great groups. If you do want to leave, either stop logging on or send a message (contact links are at the bottom of every page) to cafemom requesting that you account be cancelled

Answer by rkoloms at 9:18 PM on Jul. 15, 2009

• Just shoot me a message and I will tell you how to market your business. I would love to help you. I recently had someone do that for me.
    Reaching100K

Answer by Reaching100K at 8:00 AM on Jul. 22, 2009